still the best Eurovision song
don’t even argue with me
just accept it
they were fucking robbed, still mad about this like 7 or 8 years later
i love this shit
For my Lamppu. (What I’m listening to on repeat lately)
This makes my life happy
i knew what this was before I clicked play
i love these
can anyone tell me what the song is?
i love it and would love to have it in my mp3
sorry I totally forgot to reply to this ask last night and this morning, so I’m doing it now.
11: A song you listened to too many times and got sick of it
- Honestly, I think there isn’t one. Yeah sure, once I find a song and fall in love with it, I can listen to it for days, non stop(sleepy times excluded), but when I decide to put my player back to shuffle, it doesn’t mean that I’m sick of the song. And when shuffle plays the song some time after, I’m just thinking “oh man I remember when I listened to this for the first time and then for days”.
20: The first five songs on your ipod
- I don’t have one, but I’m sure my old mp3 player will suffice
I can’t stress how much I love the Twin Peaks theme.
24: The song you last sang
- Laibach - Take me to heaven
When I heard this song in the movie, I fell in love with it instantly.
6: A song that makes you feel heart broken
- Akira Yamaoka/Silent Hill 3 OST - Letters from the lost day
18: The last song you listened to
- Alien Sex Fiend - Gothic Erotica
21: The first five songs on your ipod on shuffle
32: A song you can always back to and listen to and fall in love with it all over again
- There’s a whole bunch of them.
36: The song you’ve listened to the most
- According to last.fm; Queen - We will rock you. I chose this Live Aid version because it gives me chills every single time.
wiiii täng juuuu
22: A song from your childhood
- Hmm, there’s so many, but maybe this one
Why, you ask? Okay no one asked but I wanna tell anyways. My uncle has called me Ellinoora ever since the album Käärmenäyttely was released in 1996, because my name is Laura. It was his nickname for me, and I love it. :—-) He always played the song for me.
I haven’t seen my uncle properly in a few years, so I sort of miss him calling me Ellinoora.
29: A song that makes you feel pumped up
- Scooter - One (Always Hardcore). I don’t know why, it just has that effect on me. :D
MUSIC MEMES ARE ALWAYS FUN
Music Box Waltz
IM DYING GOODBYE FRIENDS
I weally expected this to turn into dubstep but I am glad it wasn’t!!
Just press play.
That moment when I paused the music to reblog, but the gif didn’t stop and I was confused for like three seconds.
This won the internet you can all go home
I will reblog every one of these. This is the best one.
I knew what it was before I hit play, but still lost my shit